- High Temp Vinyl Stencil able to withstand 200 degree oven cycles
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by WW Vinyl
- Perfect for your Cerakote, Gunkote, or Durakote application
- 3 square foot of stencil, perfect for your long gun application
- Cut from top quality Avery high temp vinyl on state of the art equipment
- These are the very same stencils we use in our shop everyday.
- After applying these stencils thousands of times, we have found that this is the optimal amount of stencil for refinishing a long gun or a pistol.
- The rifle pack will contain three square foot of stencil, the pistol pack contains one square foot of stencil.
- This vinyl stock is able to withstand 200 degree baking cycles without leaving glue residue or shrinking, which makes it perfect for use in your refinishing oven.
- We do not weed your sheets, so you will receive both the male and female portions of your stencil so you can decide how you want to use them and your stencils will go further versus purchasing from somewhere that only gives you a portion of your sheet.
- The photos were refinished in our shop using the exact same stencils you are purchasing.
- These stencils are designed for single use.
First time I have used weapon works camo stencils and used cerokote. The stencils made it really easy and my rifle turned out awesome. Thank you Weaponworks!!!