- Includes the upper, lower, rail, stock, grip, and one magazine on AR style weapons
- Includes the barreled action, stock, and one magazine on bolt guns.
- There are thousands of different color combos and patterns, check out our Patterns page for our standard options
- Don't see something you like on our patterns page? Don't worry, you can pick your own color set.
- Don't see a pattern you like? Contact us with a pattern you want to see if we can make it happen.
- Make sure to include a copy of our Work Order with your shipment.
- If you choose the custom logo option, make sure to attach a high quality file so we can approve and cut it.
- Custom Logos are priced for single color in the same color as the base for your project, if you need something more intricate, make sure to Contact Us for pricing
- Free ground Return Shipping (up to $20) when you place your order and pay online, If you choose invoice upon completion, you will be charged return shipping on the final invoice.
This is my 3rd gun now and I will say that it is awesome. The work is truly amazing and I appreciate the staff at weapon works.
Great work in a timely fashion with great communication along the way. I would use again and highly recommend to others
I'm a dealer that had two sets of Complete AR-15 uppers, lowers, rails, stock, and mags coated in Desert Granite. Unbelievably amazing finish. Couldn't be more happy with the results. This is now my #1 choice for coating my builds. Better price, faster turnaround and amazing results.
I am quite picky when it comes to my rifles, and even so, the work done by WWLLC is amazing. Quality work and my expectations were exceeded in every aspect. Highly recommend!
Every time I called they would pick up and answer any questions in pre or post talks. We discussed color schemes I had in my mind. They did what I planned and it came back better than I expected. Pricing.was great and turnaround time was great. Overall communication from start to finish was too notch, even letting me know when they received my parts. Don't hesitate. Just order already!!
Wanted to share a great experience with others. First off I did hours upon hours of research before I decided to go into Weapon Works to see if I was going to choose them for my project. I’ve now been in the location multiple times and everyone I have encountered is extremely helpful and very pleasant to interact with. I am a gun enthusiast and frequent gun shops all over the state. Weapon Works in my opinion is one the best places I have ever been in. I left my gun in their hands to cerakote to personalize this weapon to me. I felt like they would do a great job and when my gun was finished and I picked it up. The gun EXCEEDED even what I thought was possible. The entire experience was well worth it to me. I would like to say thank you to EVERYONE who works for this outstanding business. Sincerely Andy Paschal
This is my third complete rifle project with Weapon Works and they never fail fall short of my expectations! The attention to detail and finish is always on point!
I am so pleased with the way the finish came out. Weapon Works coated my whole rifle including castle nut and end plate to match! I will definitely be using their service again, maybe one of my pistols to match! Thank you so much, I couldn’t have asked for service!
Work is always top notch. Zac is always easy to work with and will help with whatever ideas you might have. This is my 3rd set of parts that he has done and will be back for more.