- There are thousands of different color combos and patterns, check out our Patterns page for our standard options
- Don't see something you like on our patterns page? Don't worry, you can pick your own color set.
- Don't see a pattern you like? Contact us with a pattern you want to see if we can make it happen.
- Make sure to include a copy of our Work Order with your shipment.
- If you choose the custom logo option, make sure to attach a high quality file so we can approve and cut it.
- Custom Logos are priced for single color in the same color as the base for your project, if you need something more intricate, make sure to Contact Us for pricing
- Free ground Return Shipping (up to $20) when you place your order and pay online, If you choose invoice upon completion, you will be charged return shipping on the final invoice.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If I could some up WeaponWorks in one word it would be competency. Absolute integrity in everything they do. I have dealt with many merchants, but few, if any, match the integrity and quality of WeaponWorks.
I consider myself a potentially difficult consumer. But WeaponWorks has exceeded my every expectation. That was especially true this go around because I sent in the parts for a very special build for a fellow Iraq War Veteran. The “Battleworn” set Zac returned to me looked amazing. And the crest stood out beautifully.
My relationship with Zac has blossomed since I sent in my first order. My trust is implicit. Both of us being fellow Marines implies a brotherhood that is known to very few madmen.