The way we do Battleworn is usually the lighter color as a base and the darker color to produce the wear. If you choose 2 similar colors, the finish will look very subtle, if you want the finish to stand out, you should pick two colors that are contrasting. Your choice of our Battleworn finishes on your furniture set
- Includes a finish on a stock and grip
- There are thousands of different color combos and patterns, check out our Patterns page for our standard options
- Don't see something you like on our patterns page? Don't worry, you can pick your own color set.
- Don't see a pattern you like? Contact us with a pattern you want to see if we can make it happen.
- Make sure to include a copy of our Work Order with your shipment.
- If you choose the custom logo option, make sure to attach a high quality file so we can approve and cut it.
- Custom Logos are priced for single color in the same color as the base for your project, if you need something more intricate, make sure to Contact Us for pricing
- Free ground Return Shipping (up to $20) when you place your order and pay online, If you choose invoice upon completion, you will be charged return shipping on the final invoice.