- 25 reuseable metal VV hooks and 40 Assorted silicon plugs for powder coating or Cerakote
- The 3 different sizes in this kit are the hooks and plugs that we use for 99% of the projects completed in our shop
- The hooks are manufactured from hard drawn spring steel. These hooks are extremely durable and can be reused 1000's of times
- These hooks have max capacities of 8 and the plugs fit holes ranging from 1/16" to 3/4"
- The silicon plugs are rated for 600 degree oven cycles, they will not crack or shrink so they can be reused 100's of times
This Kit Contains: 25 4" .062 VV hooks rated for 8 lbs each and 40 assorted plugs to fit holes ranging from 1/16 to 3/4. The hooks are manufactured from Hard Drawn Spring Steel, these hooks survive repeated stripping and offer higher loading capabilities than mild steel hooks. A hook with a "V" bottom will retain its grounding ability longer by allowing parts to seat in the same location minimizing coating buildup in that location. For maximum loading and repeated usage, insure the product being hung seats into the bottom of the "V". These hooks are perfect for Powder Coat, Cerakote, or Spray painting. The silicon plugs are rated for 600 degree oven cycles, they will not crack or shrink so they can be reused 100's of times. Weapon Works LLC is one of the premier refinishing shops in the country. We have worked with some of the largest manufactures providing finishes for their products. These are the very same hooks we use in our shop everyday.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fast shipping product as described