- 100 Assorted reuseable metal CV and VV hooks for painting, powder coating, or Cerakote
- The 3 different sizes in this kit are the hooks that we use for 99% of the projects completed in our shop
- Manufactured from hard drawn spring steel. These hooks are extremely durable and can be reused 1000's of times
- These selections have max capacities of 8, 20, and 40 lbs, so there is a hook for a wide variety of the projects you need to hang
- V hooks help reduce coating buildups on grounding points, helping to ensure proper grounding for your Powder Coating projects
This Kit Contains: 50 4" .062 VV hooks rated for 8 lbs each 25 6" .120 VV hooks rated for 40 lbs each 25 7" .076 CV hooks rated for 20 lbs each Manufactured from Hard Drawn Spring Steel, these hooks survive repeated stripping and offer higher loading capabilities than mild steel hooks. A hook with a "V" bottom will retain its grounding ability longer by allowing parts to seat in the same location minimizing coating buildup in that location. For maximum loading and repeated usage, insure the product being hung seats into the bottom of the "V". These hooks are perfect for Powder Coat, Cerakote, or Spray painting Weapon Works LLC is one of the premier refinishing shops in the country. We have worked with some of the largest manufactures providing finishes for their products. These are the very same hooks we use in our shop everyday.